You can buy an LEZ day pass up to eight times a year. This pass entitles you to enter the LEZ for one whole day, regardless of your vehicle.
How does this work?
You can purchase an LEZ dag pass if:
- you didn't buy a temporary permit in time
- your vehicle does not fulfil the conditions for entry.
Buy your LEZ day pass at the latest on the day you entered the LEZ. An LEZ day pass costs 35 euros and entitles you to enter the LEZ on the day of your choice, until 6 A.M. the following morning. You can buy an LEZ day pass maximum eight times a year for a specific number plate.
- The day pass is available for purchase online, through all the parking meters and at the LEZ terminals. Online purchase can be done from maximum 4 months in advance to the day you enter the LEZ and only by online payment.
- The LEZ day pass is also available on all the parking meters. At those parking meters, the LEZ day pass is only available for the same day.
- You can also buy an LEZ day pass at the LEZ terminals. This can be done from maximum 4 months in advance to the day you enter the LEZ. You can find these LEZ terminals in the following locations:
In the low emission zone:
- In the NMBS car park (side of Kievitplein – entrance in Van Immerseelstraat) under Central Station near the exit at level -1.
- In the Parkindigo car park under the National Bank near the exit at level -1.
- In the Parkindigo car park in Groenplaats near the exit at level -1.
Outside the low emission zone:
- In the shop of the Q8 petrol station/E313 motorway services in Ranst in the direction of Antwerp. The terminal is located inside the shop, to the left, near the entrance, opposite the Panos corner.
- To the right, near the entrance of Mediamarkt in Wilrijk (along the A12, at Kernenergiestraat 56, Wilrijk).
- On the left near the entrance of the Esso petrol station, Vogelzanglaan 15 Antwerp.
- On the right, near the entrance (street side) of McDonalds Merksem, Lambrechtshoekenlaan 1 Antwerp.
- On the left, near the entrance (parking side) of McDonalds Burcht, Pastoor Coplaan 116, Zwijndrecht.
Attention: the LEZ day pass does not replace your parking ticket. Beside your LEZ day pass, you still need to purchase a parking ticket. Once purchased, this day pass cannot be reimbursed.
How do I buy an LEZ day pass?
- Click on ‘Buy your LEZ day pass’ on the right side of this page.
- Enter your number plate correctly.
- Enter the land code of your number plate.
- Choose the date of your LEZ day pass.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- You get a summary of your request.
- Agree to the conditions.
- Pay immediately online.
Do you need help will filling in a request? Contact us using the contact form or make an appointment with one of the city counters. You can do this online (choose 'traffic and parking') or by telephone at +32 3 22 11 333. Payment at the district offices is possible with credit or debit card or cash (up to 299 euros). Make sure to bring all your vehicle and supporting documents with you.
* The City of Antwerp and the Vehicle Registration Department (DIV) only have the vehicle information mentioned on your car registration certificate or the information you filled in yourself. Information given by third parties is not included, unless it is registered with the City of Antwerp or the Vehicle Registration Department.