There are LEZ machines in various locations along the major access roads to Antwerp or in Antwerp’s city centre. You can use these machines to:
- check whether your vehicle is admitted to the low emission zone,
- register your vehicle for free,
- buy a permit for your vehicle if your vehicle fulfils the required conditions,
- buy an LEZ day pass if your vehicle is not admitted to the low emission zone.
Where are the LEZ machines located?
In the low emission zone:
- In the NMBS car park (side of Kievitplein – entrance in Van Immerseelstraat) under Central Station near the exit at level -1.
- In the Parkindigo car park under the National Bank (Frankrijklei 166) near the exit at level -1.
- In the Parkindigo car park in Groenplaats near the exit at level -1.
Outside the low emission zone:
- In the shop of the Q8 petrol station/E313 motorway services in Ranst in the direction of Antwerp. The terminal is located inside the shop, to the left, near the entrance, opposite the snack corner.
- To the right, near the entrance of Mediamarkt in Wilrijk (along the A12, at Kernenergiestraat 56, Wilrijk).
- To the left near the entrance of the Esso petrol station, Vogelzanglaan 15 Antwerp.